CHJA Town Hall & Colorado Horse Park Show Schedule Announced
The Colorado Hunter Jumper Association Board of Directors would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the nearly 50 equestrian professionals and show managers who attended the Town Hall discussion on March 2nd. The CHJA Board of Directors is volunteer based and is dedicated to the betterment of the local horse show community for its members. With the support from this group and other CHJA members who sent emails and comments we are looking forward to the 2020 season and beyond.
LEG Shows & Events announced that they will be putting on seven weeks of horse shows at The Colorado Horse Park in 2020.
Mark your show calendar for the following dates:
• Summer in the Rockies II – June 10-14, 2020
• Summer in the Rockies III – June 17-21, 2020
• Summer in the Rockies IV– June 24-28, 2020
• Summer in the Rockies V – July 1-5, 2020
• Summer in the Rockies VI – July 8-12, 2020
• Colorado Fall Preview – Sept 3-6 2020
• Colorado Fall Classic– Sept 10-13, 2020
Highlights will include weekly grand prix events, USHJA Hunter Derbies featuring LEGIS Hunter Rider Bonuses, WCHR, and the Maclay Regionals. These will be CHJA Group 1 approved shows.
“We are pleased that LEG Shows & Events has agreed to run the shows for 2020 and we look forward to a full program in 2021,” said Colorado Horse Park President Michael Stone.