Colorado Springs Fall Preview
09/04/2014 to 09/07/2014
(818) 563-3250 x2
Due to the ongoing Vesicular Stomatitis outbreak and after consultation with veterinarians and input from Colorado area professionals, LEG will be cancelling one of our two scheduled September horse shows. We are cancelling the earlier date, the Colorado Springs Fall Preview(#255920) - September 4-7, 2014.
The cancellation is prompted by the realization that entries will most certainly be much lighter than expected due to the nervousness on the part of many owners. Consolidating into one week will help us to create a better show for all concerned by allowing more divisions to fill and the 'all important' end of the year points to count.
We feel very confident that following the precautionary measures and key protocols recommended by the Colorado State Veterinarian: aggressive fly control, regular and prompt manure removal, physical inspections by qualified personnel of horses prior to unloading from trailers, and that all horses must have health certificates issued between 2 and 5 days prior to arrival on the show grounds, we can provide a safe environment to hold the Co Springs Fall Classic horse show the following week.
For current information on the status of the outbreak please go to the Colorado Dept of Agriculture Facebook page.
Thanks, and please let me know if you need anything further.