Show officials such as Stewards, Judges, EMTs , and Horse Show Staff shall be subject to the following sanctions for rule violations:
- For a first violation, a written warning.
- For a second violation, occurring within one year of a violation, a written warning and possible suspension from eligibility to act as a show official.
- For a third violation or beyond, show officials may be suspended or permanently barred from eligibility to act as a show official.
- Multiple violations at a single show shall be treated as one occurrence.
- Violations must be reported within 10 days.